Michał H. Jamróz – Curriculum Vitae
Birth date: August 21st, 1951, died: August 1st, 2017
Birth place: Warsaw
Marital status: married, two children
1970-1977 Jagiellonian University,Kraków, Mathematical-Physical-Chemical Department, Major in Theoretical Physics.
- Professor position in INCT, 2015.
- D.Sc. Degree (Habilitation) Institute of Nuclear Chemistry and Technology, Warsaw, Poland, 2015.
- Ph.D. Industrial Chemistry Research Institute (ICRI), Warsaw, Poland, 1986.
- M.Sc. Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland, 1977.
- Scientific publications: author and co-author of over 60 papers, present in the Journal of Citation Report list, in the field of chemical information and computing applied in chemical physics.
Hirsch index=17, over 1150 independent citations without taking into account over 775 citations of the VEDA program.
- 2014- 2017 Spectroscopy and Molecular Modelling Group, INCT
- 2013-1990 Spectroscopy and Molecular Modelling Group, ICRI
- 1989 Analytical Department, ICRI
- 1988-1979 Applied Spectroscopy Department, ICRI
infrared spectroscopy, molecular interactions, vibrational analysis, chemical structure elucidation, algebraic methods in spectroscopy, pattern recognition, expert systems, programs for chirality measures.